hi i did my diploma in pharmacy from india do anybody give me guideline what can i do next in canada pls?

Sponsored Links


Sanket Shah's picture

you can go to canada on the basis of your 12th or you can apply for the dip[loma courses in the canada. you can apply for the pharmacy technician course in canada or any other course related to pharma field. for more information regarding pharmacy technician you can visit particular university websites... some of them are here: www.utoronto.ca/ www.umanitoba.ca/ www.usask.ca/etc.. and for the pharmacy technician info go to pebc.ca/

You May Also Like..