Colleges offering Pharm. D. programme in India
As per the news in “EENADU”, Telugu daily, dated 8th September 2008, given by Mr. Venkata Reddy garu, Former Director of Drugs Control Administration, Hyderabad and PCI member, we have new avenue in our Pharmacy Field.
UPDATE: You can browse complete list of Pharm.D colleges in India
You also find out Pharm.D colleges in USA,Canada also.
6 years Pharm. D. program was allowed to run in 24 institutes all over India. The following are the colleges offering Pharm. D. Andhra Pradesh:
- Deccan School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad.
- Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ananthapur
- Smt. Sarojini Ramulamma College of Pharmacy
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram (To be approved based on Hospital MoU)
- St. Peters Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hanmakonda (To be approved based on Hospital MoU)
- Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy, Warangal (To be approved based on Hospital MoU)
- Bharat Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- Sri Venkateswara Colege of Pharmacy, Hyderabad.
- J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- PSE College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
- Ramakrishna Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Coimbatore
- Ramachandra College of Pharmacy, Chennai
- Vel’s College of Pharmacy, Chennai
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- SRM College of Pharmacy, Kanchi
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- Vishweshwarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- N.E.T College of Pharmacy, Raichur
- Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Kerala, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh: One in each state
If you are interested to know future of Pharm D students, please read my other blog Pharm D course details