LIST OF RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS & PATENTS
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
1. Setty CM, Deshmukh AS, Badiger AM. Hydrolyzed polyacrylamide grafted carboxymethylxyloglucan based microbeads for pH responsive drug delivery. Int. J. Biolog. Macromol 2014; 67: 28-36 [IF: 2.67; Citation index: 01]
2. Setty CM, Deshmukh AS, Badiger AM. Hydrolysed polyacrylamide grafted maize starch based microbeads: Application in pH responsive drug delivery. Int. J. Biolog. Macromol 2014. 70: 1-9 [IF: 2.67; Citation index: awaited]
3. Setty CM, Deshmukh AS, Badiger AM. Influence of process parameters on the performance of hydrolyzed polyacrylamide grafted maize starch based microbeads. Intl J Pharm Res. 2014; 6(2): 85-93 [IF: 0.92; Citation index: awaited]
4. Inayat B Patan, C Mallikarjuna Setty. Nanoemulsion system for transdermal delivery of Tamoxifen citrate: Design, characterization, effect of penetration enhancers and in vivo studies. Digest.J. Nanomat. Biostruc. 7(4), 2012, p1373-87C
5. Anand S. Deshmukh, C. Mallikarjun Setty, Aravind M. Badiger, K.S. Muralikrishna. Gum ghatti: A promising polysaccharide for pharmaceutical applications. Carbohy. Polym. 87(2), 2012, 980-986. (I.F 3.479)
6. Mallikarjuna Setty, Muthadi Radhika, V.R.M Gupta, M.V.R. Reddy, A.V. Jithan. Effect of tablet processing and formulation factors on disintegration and dissolution of aceclofenac tablets, Int J Pharm Sci and Nanotech. 3 (4) 2011, p 1240-51
7. Anand S. Deshmukh , C. Mallikarjun Setty , Aravind M. Badiger, Muralikrishna K.S. Cordia Dichotoma Gum: A Functional Polysaccharide For Pharmaceutical Applications, Int J Curr Pharm Res, 3,(4), 2011, p10-13
8. RV Kulkarni, Yogesh J. Wagh, C. Mallikarjun Setty, Biswanath Sa. Development and characterization of sodium alginate-Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose-Polyester multilayered hydrogel membranes for controlled drug delivery through intact skin. Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering 50(5):2011; 490-497. (I F: 1.47)
9. RV Kulkarni., Vaibhav V. Baraskar., C. Mallikarjun Setty, and Biswanath Sa. Interpenetrating Polymer Network Matrices of Sodium Alginate and Carrageenan for Controlled Drug Delivery Application. Fibers and Polymers 2011, 12(3), p352-8 (I.F 0.531)
10. Dattatraya M Shinkar., Somashekar Shayle., Sanjay B Patil., CM Setty. Development and evaluation of mucoadhesive tablets of clotrimazole and its v-cyclodextrin complex for the treatment of candidiasis. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci, 3(3), 2011, 159-64. (I.F 0.38)
11. Inayat Bashir Pathan., Mallikarjuna Setty C. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of tamoxifen citrate using nanoemulsion vehicle. Int.J.Pharmatech. Res. 3(1)(2011). p287-97.
12. Inayat Bashir Pathan., C.Mallikarjuna Setty. Stability evaluation of tamoxifen citrate nanoemulsion containing Cremophor RH 40 as surfactant. Acta Pharmaceutica Sciencia., 53 (2011).p127 - 34 (A Turkey Journal)
13. Rashmi Boppana, RV Kulkarni, SS Mutalik, C M Setty and B.Sa. "Interpenetrating network hydrogel beads of carboxymethylcellulose and egg albumin for controlled release of lipid lowering drug". J Microencap, 27(4) (2010) p337-44. (I F: 1.890)
14. Arabinda Patnaik, Mallikarjuna Setty, Subhas Sahoo, Diptish Kumar Nayak, SK Veliyath. A new RP-HPLC method for the determination of valsatan in bulk and its pharmaceutical formulations with it's stability indicative study. Pharma Sci.Monitor (2010) p762-
15. RV Kulkarni, V Sreedhara, S Mutalik, C.Mallikarjun Setty, B.Sa. Interpenetrating networkhydrogel membranes of sodiumalginate and poly(vinyl alcohol) for controlled release of prazosin hydrochloride through skin. Int. J. Biolog. Macromol., 47 (4), (2010), p520-27 (I F: 2.366)
16. RV Kulkarni, CM Setty, B Sa. "Polyacrylamide-g-alginate based electro-responsive hydrogel for drug delivery application: Synthesis, characterization and formulation development". J App Pol Sci,. 115 (2) (2010) p1180-88 (I F 0.952)
17. Rashmi Boppana, RV Kulkarni, CM Setty and NV Kalyane. "Carboxymethylcellulose-aluminum hydrogel microbeads for prolonged release of simvastatin". Acta Pharma Sci, 52 (2010) p137-143
18. Suhas Nalle , Rupali Sarpate, Mallikarjuna Setty, Pathan Inayat and Anand Deshmuk. Controlled Release Nateglinide Tablets Using Na-CMC and HPC Hydrophilic Polymer. Research J. Pharm and Tech. 3(1) (2010) p 87
19. Mallikarjuna Setty C, S Rupal Babubhai, Inayat Bashir Pathan, Development of valdecoxib topical gels: Effect of formulation variables on the release of valdecoxib. Int.l J. Pharm. Pharmaceut. Sci. (2), 1, 2010, p 70-3. (I F: 0.38)
20. Mallikarjuna Setty C, Yogesh Jawarkar, Inayat Bashir Pathan. Effect of Essential oils as penetration enhancers on percutaneous Penetration of Furosemide through human cadaver skin. Acta Pharmaceutica sciencia. 52 (2010) : p159-68.
21. Patel DP., Setty, CM., Mistry GN., Patel SM., Development and evaluation of ethyl cellulose based transdermal films of furosemide for improved in vitro skin permeation. AAPS PharmSciTech,10(2), (2009) p437-42 (I F: 1.19)
22. Inayat Bashir Pathan, Mallikarjuna Setty C. "Chemical penetration enhancers for transdermal drug delivery system, Trop.J.Pharmaceut.Res. 8 (2) (2009) p173-9.
23. Inayat Bashir Pathan, Anil Pawar R, C.Mallikarjuna Setty, "Development and evaluation of transdermal matrix patches of aceclofenac" The Bioscan,. 4(2)(2009) p291-4.
24. Nalle Suhas, Mallikarjuna Setty, P. Ravi Prakash, Deepak Ghongade, Yagnesh Bhatt. Design and evaluation of controlled release natiglinide tablets using hydrophilic polymer. The Bioscan. 4(1), (2009) p 53-7.
25. Inayat Bashir Pathan, Mallikarjuna Setty C. Novel physical enhancement techniques for transdermal delivery of drugs. J. GMP . Ind. Pharm. (3) (2009) p20-3.
26. Mallikarjuna Setty C, Inayat Bashir Pathan. Effect of chemical penetration enhancers on diclofenac diethylamine penetration through barrier from transdermal therapeutic system. J. Pharm.Res. 9(2) (2009) p1370-2. (I F: 1.09)
27. Inayat Bashir Pathan, Mallikarjuna Setty C, Gupta VRM, Comparison of the effect of essential oils on the permeation of diclofenac diethylamine through various barriers, Acta Pharmaceutica sciencia. 50 (2008) p219-28.
28. C.Mallikarjuna Setty, Inayat Bashir Pathan. Microemulsion: A Potential vehicle for transdermal drug delivery. J.Pharm.Res. (Accepted). (I F: 1.09)
29. C.Mallikarjuna Setty, Inayat Bashir Pathan. Novel Approaches in Transdermal Drug Delivery. International J.Pharm.Pharmaceu. Sci. (Accepted). (I F: 0.38)
30. C Mallikarjuna Setty., Satya S Sahoo., and Biswanath Sa. Alginate coated alginate- polyethyleneimine beads for prolonged release of furosemide in simulated intestinal fluid. Drug Dev.Ind. Pharm. 31(4-5), 435-446 (2005). (I F : 1.396)
NATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
1. Setty, CM., Srikanth Reddy., Development and evaluation of fast disintegrating tablets of some Ayurvedic churnas. Indian Drugs. 46(2),(2009),137-41.
2. Setty, CM., Development and evaluation of fast disintegrating aceclofenac tablets. Ind J Pharm Sci. 70(2),(2008), 180-5
3. Pathan I., Setty CM. Role of chemical penetration enhancers for transdermal drug delivery system. Pharmakine. 1(1), 4-11 (2008).
4. Raghavendra Rao N.G., Setty CM., Purushotham Rao K and Shivanand A. Clinical study of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride medicated dental pastes for periodontal infection. Karnataka State Dental Journal. 26(2), (2007).
5. Raghavendra Rao N.G., Purushotham Rao K ., Setty CM. and Shivanand A. Clinical studies of ofloxacin medicated dental pastes for periodontal infection. The Pharma Review. August (2007)., 151-4
6. Purushotham Rao K., Raghavendra Rao N.G., Setty CM. and Shivanand A. Development and evaluation of controlled release ciprofloxacin hydrochloride therapeutic medicated dental pastes for periodontal infection. The Antiseptic. 104 (9), (2007), 471-4.
7. Bheemachari., Setty, CM., Gupta, VRM., Suresh, DK., Rao, NGR., and Shivanand, MR. Pharmacodynamic type of drug-interaction model in healthy albino rabbits. Ind J Pharm Edu. 38(3), 134-137 (2004). (I F: 0.63)
8. Ghosh, B., Setty, CM., and Jasmina Khanam. Development and in vitro assessment of multiparticulate sustained release formulation of diltiazem. Ind J Pharm Sci. 4, 243-246 (1999).
9. Nagesh C., Setty, CM., and Ghosh, B. Development and in vitro evaluation of extended formulation of diltiazem hydrochloride. Indian Drugs. 36 (10), 657-660 (1999).
10. Setty, CM., and Bijaya, G. Development and in vitro evaluation of multiparticulate sustained release formulation of diltiazem hydrochloride using ethylcellulose and cellulose acetate phthalate. Indian Drugs. 35(4), 195-199 (1998).
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months