2. Patient information: Demographics along with social history, life style.
3. History of present illness: Allergies, past medication history, complaints.
4. Diagnosis with Co-morbidities with time span.
5. Drugs prescribed and other medicines taking.
6. Routine evaluations:
Clinical: Symptoms, Awareness level, Compliance level, Satisfaction level
Pharmaceutical: Drug- Drug interaction report, Incompatability report, ADR report, Medication errors, other potential issue in medication therapy management.
7. Problems identified in patient care.
8. Care plan: Counseling or Intervention points.
9. Discharge counseling.
For pharmacists doing standard case studies are not yet made.
I'm trying to make a better format for clinical pharmacy practice.
I hope you will contribute your valuable ideas of practical experiences to this blog